Thursday, July 5, 2007

*Ahem* Announcing.......

My supermodel, cover girl Hannah! My beautiful brown-eyed girl is on the cover of the June/July issue of Alabama Baby magazine and I also got to be the photographer! I am so excited and can't wait to see it on the shelves in the store. I might have to just *happen* to stop by the bookstore each day on my lunch break, casually walk on over to the magazine section and be like "oh look! That's MY baby on the cover!!!" :)

Check her out!

www.southeastbaby.com

3 comments:

Jaidean said...

That's so cool!

Mandy Go said...

I am SOOOOOO impressed!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE save a copy for me!! I beg you!! AND AND AND... WE MUST set up a date for you take to take pics of DD. Those pictures of Hannah in her tutu are DARLING!! You are such a pro!!! I am sooo impressed!!! PLEASE SEND ME A PRICE SHEET TODAY!!! Let's schedule a picture shoot!! Love ya!!

Mandy Go said...

Hey I am serious- send a price sheet to my email, ok? Thanks!