Sunday, July 8, 2007

Tutus and umbrellas

Hannah and I spent the weekend in Enterprise. I broke down and bought her a "Dora" umbrella Friday night while she and I were at Target but of course- I did have two motives. One being that perhaps it would cause it to actually rain since we have had ZERO rain and obviously my rain dances have not been working. Second motive is that our photo board weekly challenge is Umbrella! I couldn't miss the umbrella- what can I say? The girl has an eye for Dora! All throughout the store she'd point and say "Doh-uh! Doh-uh!" hence the reason we ended up with the umbrella. I would have completely missed it if it wasn't for the Dora radar that has been implanted into Hannah.

Megan helped me make a couple of tutus and she decided that SHE wanted to have funky tutu pictures so we packed up and went out today before we came back to B'ham. Here's a few of our "funky" shots. She's such a ham. :)







And here is Hannah sportin' the Dora umbrella



Ok, it's too heavy- you carry it Grandma Barbara!

No comments: