Monday, July 16, 2007

Bear vs. Mouse

I'm sure you all know Bear is Hannah's sidekick. He goes EVERYWHERE we go- he's Hannah's best friend.

Well, after a trip to the Disney Store on Saturday- Hannah found a new love in a Minnie Mouse doll. She carried not one, but two huge Minnie's around the store. I didn't buy one though because I knew we had one at home. (Thanks Julie!) I didn't even have to find it- as soon as Hannah came home she immediately spotted Minnie and now this "mouse" been getting about the same attention as Bear!

Poor poor Bear. :( He should feel good though- Hannah still has to have him when the day is said and done. He has to be in her arms to go to bed. :)


This was Sunday afternoon at the park- she had to carry BOTH of them with her!


In other Hannah news, she loves to say "choo choo!" now. When she hears the train outside she immediately starts saying "choo choo! choo choo!" It's so cute! She's one smart little girl. :)

3 comments:

Janice said...

I hope Bear doesn't get jealous! :P

Beautiful picture as always. And I just LOVE her dress!!!

Kimberly said...

I don't get it!! How come every kid gets attached to some cute little creature but mine?! I love how Hannah always has bear close at hand.

Mandy Go said...

So sweet! Grace doesn't have a "Lovey" yet either!! Hey, she DOES have that dress Hannah is wearing!! We should get twin pics in that!!