Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Check it out!

My friend Andrea from my photo board shared some exciting news with me tonight.... Hannah is on the Parenting.com website!

Her picture is featured for the 2007 BabyTalk cover contest!! You can go to www.parenting.com and scroll towards the bottom and you should see her picture! (Or click on the babies! babies! babies! link and her picture is featured for week 10) :) How cool is that? Perhaps she'll be a finalist and we'll be on our way to Good Morning America!

Here is the picture- (this is also the pic that won her the cover shoot for Alabama Baby!)



Go Hannah!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

That is just too cool! Hannah is definitely the cutest finalist. I think you will be going to GMA! Bummer Owen didn't get picked, then Hannah could met her future husband. =)

Janice said...

She is certainly a cute one!!! Love the hat!

Mandy Go said...

Awesome picture! Hannah looks adorable!! I hope she wins!!!