Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hannah's First Haircut!

Today was the big day. Hannah's very first haircut! We took her to Angel Hair in Hoover and they were just so nice and the lady that did her hair was so good with Hannah. And I must say- I'm very proud of Hannah, too! She sat down in her "Jeep" and didn't really make a peep the entire time other than saying "Hey!" and waving to people as the passed. What a big girl!

Afterwards, we went to dinner with dad and then on to a shopping spree at Toys-r-Us! Well, kinda anyway. She got a new Dora chair (at first I thought I was going to have to carry her out still sitting in it! She would not get out of it, silly girl!) and a book and also some new bibs and a snack trap. Woo hoo!

Here are a few pictures from today....

BEFORE:


DURING:




AFTER! My big girl!


We kept a small locket of her hair as well to keep in her baby book :)

2 comments:

NotMoira said...

How sweet!!! My mom still has a locket of my hair from my first haircut... it was so blonde it was almost white! Funny!

Amy (blondewithabug) :)

Mamahas3girls said...

Hannah looks so sweet in these pics. Too bad Daddy didn't get a haircut too!