Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fun photo day!

I had the honor of having two photo sessions with two AWESOME families today! This morning I met with my friend Mandy and her ADORABLE almost-9-month-old Gracie. We had a blast chasing them around and taking pictures despite the messy rain outside.

This afternoon I ventured out into the rain once again to meet the Johnson family at the gardens to do their family pictures. Despite the fact that it looked like there was no end in sight for the rain.... it cleared up just in time for us to do pictures! How lucky were we??? And I'm so glad it did.... these guys are the cutest! They were such troopers letting me pose them and give them silly ideas to do. :) Thanks guys! I had a blast!

Here are a couple of sneak peeks for you....







2 comments:

NotMoira said...

Love it!

Mandy Go said...

Wow!! I am so so so excited!! You are so good at capturing her little expressions!!! How do you do it?!!! It looks like I could just reach out and kiss her-- LOL!! I am soooo impressed, and can't wait to see the rest!!!