Thursday, June 21, 2007

Baby legs and a tutu

Hannah's "Babylegs" that I ordered for her came in today. :) I got her the rainbow striped and the Neapolitan striped. So they aren't really for this summer weather but you know that I HAD to get a picture of her in them and they just went sooo well with her tutu! hee hee

Once I got her tutu on you couldn't really see them anymore but there was no getting the tutu off of Hannah. She loves to wear it and crawl around. I ventured out into the yard with her to attempt to take a few pictures of her sporting her glamorous outfit. (G-L-A-M...O-R-OUS... thanks, Fergie!)

Without further adieu, here is Princess Hannah and her rainbow baby legs.....







*disclaimer* these aren't the greatest pictures technically- I realize my colors are wayyyy off but give me a little slack- I've been sick all week! I'm still a little off myself! ;)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man, those are beautiful! I don't know, I think the color looks great. I like the setting too - light coming in behind the fence and all.

Andrea said...

She is such a doll! I love these!