Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So many reasons I love the beach....

Hannah and I had quite the busy weekend. In three days we visited three cities! Enterprise on Saturday, Destin on Sunday and Orange Beach on Monday! I do have to say I was most excited about Orange Beach because I was on my way to meet on of my best photographer friends, Lyndsay. Hannah and I met her, her husband and kiddos Taryn and Teagan for an early dinner and then headed to the beach for a little TTD session! You can actually catch a sneak peak on her blog right now!

I also thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay in Destin. That has to be one of my absolute favorite places on earth. It is just so amazingly gorgeous there and I almost cried as we drove over the bridge to leave. :(

Ok, back to the TTD. Here's a couple that I snapped (yes, while standing in a very heavy, wet and sandy wedding dress!) while out at the beach. It was soooo nice there. I wish I could have stayed so much longer! It was so great to meet you and your fam Lyndsay!



Teagan got to hang out with Bear!

2 comments:

Mandy Go said...

AWESOME ! Let me know when she gets the pics of you in the ocean up!! Sooooo cool.

Mandy Go said...

fannnntastic new photog website. good for you!

don't forget to send me some pics of you in the h20 with the wedding dress!!