Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope you all had a fun and safe day! We had a great time today- we started off our morning by driving down to Nana and Grandy's house and spending the afternoon with them and Hannah's cousins- Carlee, Allie and Raegan and then we headed back to Birmingham for dinner and a fireworks show with friends! Lucky for us, one of our friends, Embree's husband's parents (got that?!) own the restaurant we were at so we got to go onto the balcony for our own secluded area for the fireworks! It was awesome! Of course you could find me with my camera attached to my face trying to get "the" fireworks shot. I think I got some pretty cool ones- here's just one:


In other news- my new website launched today!!!! Go check it out and let me know what you think! It's definitely more bright and colorful than my other and it's just so ME! :)
Go check out my new site!

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love the new site! It's so bright & fresh. It looks great --congrats!