Tuesday, July 29, 2008

10 on Tuesday

Ok, I'll take a stab at this "10 on Tuesday" thing since I've been a bad blogger recently. Maybe this will catch you all up. :)

1. Hannah’s favorite movie right now is “The Cheebunks” (better known as The Chipmunks). She’s so cute when she watches it- she’ll just laugh and say “look- cheebunks mama!” :)

2. I’m going to Vegas this weekend with some of my best photographer friends and I admit- I’m getting a little nervous- yet excited!!

3. One of my best friends, Joy, is in town this week and I can't wait to meet up with them and Mandy and Grace too! Hannah is soooo excited to see Joey and Mia. :) Hannah is probably having a blast right NOW because she is at Grace's house playing today. (Thanks again Mandy!)

4. This will be the first time Hannah has gotten to stay overnight with Grandma Barbara. I’m not sure who is going to be more excited.

5. Hannah loves when we open up our garage because we store some of her “old” toys in there. She gets so giddy when the door opens and it’s like they are brand new all over again and she will just play and explore all of the little treasures she finds.

6. Yes, we need to clean our garage. We’ve made a major dent in it- but I can’t part with some of it. :)

7. If you ask Hannah what she wants for dinner- she’ll say noodles and eggroll please. She’s on a major Chinese kick these days.

8. Hannah is getting so brave! We went to the park the other day and she climbed up on the fort all by herself and when she went to slide- she hung from the top bar and would swing from it saying “look at meeee momma! I a monkey!” I’m going to have to keep a close watch on this little monkey!

9. I can’t believe it has been several weeks since I’ve been home to Enterprise. I go home at least every other weekend and it has been, gosh, 3 weeks (I think) already and I’ll be out of town again this weekend. Can’t wait to go down the second weekend in August!

10. One of the reasons I didn’t go home this past weekend- I shot a wedding here in Birmingham and it was so much fun. It rained, and rained, and RAINED but I think we made the best of it. :) Here is one shot from the ceremony- isn’t the church just gorgeous?! More to come!

1 comment:

~Kelli said...

Love the updates! And the church photo, it's beautiful!