Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The BIG 3-0

I turned 30 on Sunday! Yeah, hard to believe it's really here! Chad, Hannah and I spent the night at Ross Bridge Resort here in Birmingham and had such a great time. We spent Sunday afternoon hanging out at the pool and then met our friends for dinner at Surin. Yum!

Yesterday I spent most of the day at the spa and it was heaven on earth! If you haven't been- you definitely need to go try it out! Better yet- if you're a Birmingham local you can get 20% off all spa services Monday-Wednesdays! So go book yourself a "YOU" day!

Here's the slideshow from my birthday weekend....

My 30th Birthday!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a great time! I'm almost exactly 2 years behind you..hopefully I'll be just as happy & joyful as you look in all the photos. :)

Mandy Go said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad that you were able to visit us on your vacation.

~Kelli said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like lots of fun!