Sunday, July 13, 2008

A little piece of Heaven....

It can be found at this awesome little bakery in Homewood- Pastry Art Let me just tell you- these are the single most delicious things I have EVER tasted. I am a tad biased seeing as how I ALWAYS get chocolate (or turtle!) so I can't really vouch for the caramel, red velvet, vanilla or other specialty ones they have but my co-workers certainly can! We make a "baby bite run" at least once a week. :) It's so fun to walk in and see the owner crack a big smile as he sees me come through the door. It makes it all that much better to know that they remember their clients and appreciate them so much!

Let me introduce you to my favorite thing. I took these shots yesterday at the portrait party I posted about below. I spoiled my guests with a big crystal platter of these oh-so-yummy delicacies!


a shout-out for the chocolate


Go over and see them and tell them I sent you! :) You will NOT be disappointed with these babies!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yum!!! Oh do I love chocolate and now you are making me want some NOW! :)

MrsB72008 said...

oohhh!!!! Pastry Art! We had those cake bites at my tea and they were AWESOME. I like the caramel ones the best myself.