Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Oreo Monster

Ick. I'm still sick.... I took a half day off work today to come home and crash. My face has been throbbing all day and I'm so stuffy and can't breathe. The incessant sneezing has also started. I finally peeled myself out of bed around 5:00 and went to the doctor and yep, it's a bad sinus infection. I can't seem to make it through a season without getting one bad one. Ugh. I got a nice shot of cortizone (ouchie!) and then I went by Wal-Mart and picked up my Z-pack prescription and got Hannah a new Dora DVD. She was soooo excited when I got home. "It's Doh-uh!!!"

We put in her new DVD and sat on the couch and ate Oreo's. (I had to pick some up at Wal-Mart, I knew they'd help me get better faster :).) We let her have one too and this is what happened....... (and this was just ONE oreo!)





1 comment:

Jaidean said...

lol...so cute! Yuck - I hate sinus infections! Those seem to be going around right now. I hope you are feeling better soon!