Monday, June 18, 2007

Sick.

Chad was sick all last week and it looks like the bug has finally caught up with me. I feel just awful today. I somehow managed to work until 3:00 today and then made the drive home and got into bed still in my dressy work clothes..... and I stayed there for about 3 hours! It's looking like I have another long day in store for me tomorrow if I'm still feeling bad......

On a happier note, we had a good day yesterday to celebrate Father's Day! We went out to a beautiful park near our house and then went out to eat for some good ol' barbecue. Hannah was always the spotlight of the show anywhere we went making her grand entrance waving at everyone and saying "hey!" not to mention all of the comments when she would walk sporting her "squeaky" shoes. They were a hit!

Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday's venture out to the park.....



1 comment:

Jaidean said...

ahhh...yuck! I hope you are feeling better!!!