Saturday, June 16, 2007

Slacker.

I really need to get better about posting. I have been such a slacker lately- well, actually I have just been soooo busy with working full-time, coming home to the Hannah and then proofing pictures once she goes to bed. I just do NOT have enough hours in my day! *sigh*

There is just so much Hannah is learning these days (other than walking! still not walking at almost 16 months but that is ok.......) She loves to bark like a dog, say "cat!" and "hot!" and just be cute in general. :)

Nana and Grandy are coming up this morning so that we can all go to Tannehill Trade Days together so perhaps I can get some good shots out there and have some to post. It is definitely not the fact that I do not have any pictures to post- I still have not even shared our beach trip and PENTHOUSE SUITE pictures yet!! (Yes, when Hannah won Alabama Baby Idol- we won the beach trip and they had us in the penthouse suite!! It was so amazing).

Let me finish scurrying around the house before they get here.... I promise to be better at posting and keeping in touch!

Oh, and if you have noticed that I have no apostrophes in this entire blog- it is because I have obviously messed up something and when I hit the apostrophe button it pulls up the "find" box...... arg. Make it go away!!

For my punishment, I will leave you all with this silly picture of me taken at the beach a few weeks ago.... :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Girl, I hear ya! We need at least 3 more hours in each day and 3-day weekends would be ideal!

Anyhow, your photos are looking great! Keep up the good work, this is very exciting :)