Wednesday, June 4, 2008

These are the days....

Ok, I must catch you all up on the major cuteness that I have endured these past few days with my precious 2-year-old, Hannah! Have I mentioned I just love this age?!

For example- yesterday evening Hannah and I were going to go to Target to get her some new Disney DVDs (this due to the fact that someone decided to steal her bag of movies out of our car. How sad is that??) When I got home from work, I told her we were going to the store and she said “Momma, go store- find Thomas?!” She’s all about Thomas the Train these days, silly girl! It also catches me off guard because she is really starting to talk in full sentences!! It’s crazy! She’s still my baby…. She can’t really be old enough to TALK, right?! She was also telling me “Momma outside- Hannah’s blue pool!” (See post below to find out just how much she loves her new blue pool. :))

I think my favorite part of our evening had to be when we were walking out of Target though. We were on the way to the car when someone beeped their horn and Hannah exclaimed “Goodness gwacious!!” Oh my- where does she get these things?! I immediately cracked up and just smiled at her and she just looked up at me with those big brown eyes and just smiled right back. Gosh, I love that kid!

These are definitely the days to remember.

p.s. I don't think I've shared a recent pic of me and the Hannah... here we are!
(it looks a little pixelized but if you click on it- it will bring up a clear version!)

2 comments:

Ben said...

Those pictures are incredible. The little red headed girl (#) is gorgeous.

Kristy said...

You two are too cute!