Friday, June 27, 2008

isn't she gorgeous?

I had the honor of photographing an old college friend (ok, we're not THAT old!) and her precious little boy last weekend. I had no idea that she lives in my old hometown in the SAME neighborhood as my family so I was so excited to have the chance to go over and see her! Her husband is currently serving in Iraq so I'm so glad I was able spend the afternoon with them and get some shots so she can send to him. :)

He has such a loving family! I can't wait until he's home and I can take some pictures of the whole family at home together- complete with baby Emery in their arms! Coming July 2008!

Here's a few sneak peeks for you!





3 comments:

Mandy Go said...

Awesome photos!

Kelly said...

Just beautiful!!!! She is a stunning pregnant woman. Great job, Stephanie.

Okema said...

I must have missed you sharing these on the board. These are gorgeous!