Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let's party!!!

Today after work we headed over to Alabama Adventure for an event for the Birmingham Chamber of Commerce. What that equaled for us was free hotdogs and coke and access to the park. :) I must say- it was dreadfully hot though- and my poor friend, Alisha, had her 8 week old baby in tow along with her 2 year old so I felt bad for her. She was a trooper though! What we'll do for our kids..... (thanks for coming with us!! Hannah had a blast!)

The group was definitely divided between the "kiddie riders" and the "wild bunch" with me being in the wild bunch. Here's Crystal and I waiting in line to get on the Rampage roller coaster! Don't we look daring? (photo courtesy of Drew)


The kiddos had a blast riding all the rides- the cars, the train, the planes..... I didn't do so well on the plane ride though. By the third spin, I was in position with my head down and eyes closed with Hannah hitting my head saying "mama, look! look!" but I just couldn't do it. Stephanie does not spin very well. I can ride those coasters all day- but if you spin me, it's all over.

After a long evening- it was time to say our goodbyes but we did get this group shot before we left the park! (another photo courtesy of Mandy and Drew)


We had so much fun! We all need to meet up and do something like this soon! (as long as it's AFTER the sun has gone down!) :)

1 comment:

Mandy Go said...

I am game! FOR SURE! Let's do it again. :)