Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Double shot of cuteness!

I had quite the weekend- I had not one, not two, but THREE sets of newborns to photograph! Can you say, BABY FEVER?! I had so much fun getting to meet all of these amazing families and their new additions.

My first session was with baby girls M & M. The parents gave me a warning that the girls did not like to lay next to each other and we might have a challenge with the shots of them together- but I gladly accepted the challenge and off we went. Not five minutes later- look what we got :)





Ok, so after awhile they wanted their space! :)

3 comments:

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

Okay, this makes my heart melt! What an amazing talent you have!!

bloggerderski said...

wow! wonderful pictures! can i use this as my wallpaper?

anyway, i will be adding you up on my blogroll. hope you can visit my blog too and add me up if possible. tnx!

Christina said...

I love these. The feet one is just precious!