Sunday, April 6, 2008

weekend fun!

We've had a pretty relaxing weekend compared to last weekend's chaos! We broke out the new bubble machine and Hannah had a blast with it! I do have to admit it was difficult to hold it in one hand while trying to take pictures with the other! I just *had* to take pictures, ya know? It's an obsession really. :)





Now.... this picture I like to call PROOF. Proof that we actually having living, colorful flowers in our yard right now! Hannah and I planted these bad boys last weekend and so far, so good! Ask me for an updated picture in a month. :)


Last but not least- Hannah got a hair cut yesterday! She did SO good sitting up on her little horse. When she was done she looked in the mirror and said "Hair cut!" and walked around showing off her hair cut to everyone. :) A hair do these days is not complete without "tails" or a crown!

No comments: