Saturday, April 7, 2007

Prom!

Megan had her prom Thursday night and boy was it a night to remember for her and the EHS seniors! Not only was Rachel Ray there, but others from "What Not To Wear" were there and Mandy Moore was the entertainment!! That is so awesome that so many people came to support Enterprise and to help make the seniors have a wonderful prom and definitely one they will never forget.

Here is my little Megan in her GORGEOUS prom dress. I can't believe she is a senior and went to prom.... it seems like only yesterday that I was getting ready for MY prom and she was playing dress up with me as I got ready. :)





3 comments:

Jaidean said...

Beautiful!!! (I can see these ones!)

Andrea said...

She looked gorgeous, and so do these pictures! How great that there was so much support for the event!

Stacey said...

She's going to LOVE these! The last b/w photo is just gorgeous. What a beautiful girl!!! It's happy ending as well to a sad story. Thanks for sharing!