Saturday, April 14, 2007

How adorable are they?!

Hannah and I went down to Montgomery today to see my friend Joy and her three children- Joey (3), Mia (2) and Heinz (5 months). They were brave enough to be my photography models and they definitely had to be brave today! The weather was pretty bad in the area so while we were taking pictures, the wind would occasionally start to blow down my backdrop stand. They were quite the troopers. :)

And did I mention cute??? They are just so darn adorable!! I can't wait for them to move back to Birmingham so Hannah can have her little friends to play with!

This is Joey...



and Mia....



and last but not least, Heinz....

2 comments:

Boy Mom said...

These came out great!!! They are so cute!

Celeste

Andrea said...

What dolls! The pictures came out great- I'm glad you and your models toughed out the weather!