Thursday, April 26, 2007

Alabama Baby

The search for the Alabama Baby magazine cover begins! For those of you who don't know- Hannah is going to be on the cover of Alabama Baby magazine and they have asked ME to do the cover picture!! I took Hannah out to the botanical gardens this afternoon to get some pictures of her. She and I had such a good time out there!

In other Hannah news- she is almost walking! She will hold onto my hands and walk along with me. For those of you who know her- this is major progress. :) She also loves for me to cheer for her. When I say "yaayyyy!" she'll start clapping and just crack up. Silly girl!

Hannah's phrase of the week is "uh oh". At the store the other night as we strolled the aisles, Hannah would chant over and over "uh ohhhh. uh oh. uhhh ohhhhh." Most of the time it was because she had thrown poor Bear out of the cart once again. "uh oh!" :)

Here are the pics from today~ I think this first one is a definite contender for cover.









2 comments:

Annie said...

Brick loves the "uh oh" game. It alway involves throwing something on the ground!

Andrea said...

Evan doesn't say "uh oh", but he sure does love throwing things out of the cart, lol!

These pics are gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you choose for the cover!