Monday, August 18, 2008

senior '09!

Hannah and I went to Enterprise for the weekend to visit the fam and celebrate grandaddy's birthday! (which is actually tomorrow) We had a great time!

On the way back to Birmingham yesterday, I stopped in Prattville to meet up with this super cute senior- Tyler! I had a blast with them as we ventured out to check out different locations to shoot. I think we got some pretty fun shots and I can't wait to go through all of them!

I couldn't resist- so here's just a couple of sneak peeks for you guys! :) It was so nice to meet you all! I must also say a big thanks to my sister-in-law for referring them to me. and CONGRATS on your engagement! Looks like I'll have a wedding to shoot soon. ;)

Ok, ok. back to the pictures! Here ya go! (you can click on them to get a larger view)



Her boyfriend was even brave enough to go out with us girls and get in some of the shots. You've got yourself a keeper, girl! :)



Keep your eyes peeled- I'm sure I won't be able to resist posting a few more as I proof the session!

No comments: