Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's that time!

Time to start thinking about your holiday portraits and holiday cards to send out to friends and family! I know, I know. It's August. and still miserably hot. But when you think about it- Christmas will be here before we know it!

Join me for my Holiday Mini-Sessions coming up this October! These minis will include a mini-session, portrait prints and custom Christmas cards! You can get wonderful family portraits, gifts and your Christmas cards all in one sweep. What a deal, right?!

Stay tuned for details and if you are interested in booking a session- send me an email and I will put you on the list to be first in line to book a holiday mini-session! Space will be VERY limited.

Without further adieu- a sneak peek at this year's card designs! These are samples of cards you can choose from with your custom holiday mini session. :)
(click on picture to enlarge)


and I just have to show off this picture- Hannah was such a sport and put on her Christmas dress so we could get a few test shots!


p.s. You don't have to wait until October for holiday pictures! Contact me anytime to book your regular session!

No comments: