Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's that time again!

Today when I got home from work- we broke out the pool! Hannah was so excited as Chad and I worked hard to blow it up with our measly little tire pump. (that you have to pump by hand!!!) There were lots of shrieks of "bathing suit, momma!" and "swim! pool!" :) Finally we got that puppy all blown up and it was time to fill it up. Hannah was already geared up and ready to go....



It was hard to convince her to get out of the pool- she was having such a great time. I can't wait to get home tomorrow so we can continue our pool adventures! I might even jump in there myself....

6 comments:

Mandy Go said...

Yeah!! Summertime. "nanah" as Grace calls her, is having a great time! Love the colors of her suit... great picture!

Mandy Go said...

BTW- I should be on your bloggggggger friends!

Kristy said...

Where is bear and his swimmies?

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hudnalls said...

I am voting for picture #4. How precious!

Alison Hudnall
alison.hudnall@comcast.net

Bridget Long said...

I am voting for picture #10 a vision of beauty.