Monday, May 12, 2008

ice cream cone + 2 year old = MESS!

On the way home from Staples we passed by McDonald's (ok, it was still like 1/4 mile away) but the chants from the backseat had already began. "oooooh! Donnnald's ice cweam cone, MOM-MA!" in as much of an excited Hannah voice as possible. I glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw those big brown eyes and that smile....how could I not get her an ice cream cone?!

I made her stand in the driveway to eat it while I was getting our stuff out of the car and once I had a chance to look at her with the ice cream dripping down her nose, chin and arm- I knew I had to run get my camera!




look at that nice arm drip.... that sealed the deal on her bubble bath. I carried her straight to the tub after this! :)

4 comments:

Kristy said...

She is just too cute Steph! And she is getting so big!

Tina said...

So very cute! And who could resist a sweet voice and those big brown eyes? :)

Mandy Go said...

Super super cute!! My computer is back up and running! So good to get my blog fix!! :-) Tell Miss Hannah I hope she is doing better from her fall today by the tree. She really deserved even more ice cream after that!!

~Kelli said...

Love them!