Monday, December 3, 2007

Smarties!

It has been my mission the past couple of weeks to get a good picture of Hannah for our Christmas cards. It has been a very long journey to say the least. This is what I had gotten- keep in mind my "backdrop" was wayyyyy far to my left. ;)





After a trip to the annual Christmas parade this past Saturday (it was a looong two hours), we came home with a huge bag filled with candy much to Hannah's delight. She took a real interest in the smarties so I thought I'd use it to my advantage. I decided to try just one more time to get her to sit still so I took her out to my "studio" in the garage and gave her some smarties. Holy cow- she sat there!! When she'd run out I'd toss a few more and it worked like a charm. I happened to get these two shots that I'm quite happy with. :)





This means I might just have my Christmas cards done in the near future- coming to a mailbox near you! :)

1 comment:

Joyfulmama said...

LOVE IT! WE LOVE OURS TOO! U ARE AWESOME!