Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hannah n Santa

Chad and I took Hannah to see Santa this past Tuesday night at the mall. We went on a weeknight thinking we'd beat the crowd but I think everyone else had that same idea as well! We waited for almost an hour to see the jolly old man himself. We even made a few friends during our wait! :)

Hannah had a blast playing with all of the kids in line and was in such a wonderful mood until it was her turn.....


Once I went up there with her she calmed down long enough to somewhat look at the camera. I was not prepared to be IN the picture though- I thought I was safe BEHIND the camera! :)


*sigh* perhaps next year she'll think Santa is cool :)

3 comments:

Mandy Go said...

"ahhhhh!!" what a face, Hannah!! Priceless, priceless. You all will never forget that moment. I hope you are doing well and had fun at the Nutcracker!!

Stacey said...

Poor Hannah! I thought for sure she'd love Santa. At least you got a great smile on her face once you hopped in the picture. She'll laugh at these in 18 years!!

~Kelli said...

I knew that would happen! The Easter Bunny and Chucky E Cheese cause the same reaction for Hannah! It's too cute tho! We plan to take Hailey and Nathan this weekend. Merry Xmas (IHO Ms Jenny)!!!