Saturday, February 10, 2007

I've been tagged!

By Jaidean to post 6 weird things about myself. (hey look, Jaidean! I got my link to work!) Here you go!

1. I still bite my fingernails. (terrible habit!)

2. I still sleep with a teddy bear every night.

3. I had my right ring finger cut off below the fingernail when I was a baby. My finger is still a "fingernail" shorter than my left ring finger. :)

4. I ate Slim Jim's by the can when I was PG with Hannah. mmmmmm

5. I once had a guy take me to a psychic on our first date to see what the future held for us. That's just plain WEIRD.

6. I will get so mad at myself for having my closet so disorganized- then'll I'll get on a whim to reorganize everything- and then it will be destroyed again by the end of the week. and then the vicious cycle starts over.... (when I get mad at myself again!) :)

3 comments:

Jaidean said...

Yay! :)

I bite my fingernails horribly too! They are super short and I continue bite!

Ok, stupid question...but what is a slim jim? Sounds like a cigarette! :)

Janice said...

Hi! Reading all these weird things about other people are just so funny! I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo-mom out there. By the way, Slim Jims are the best!!

Stephanie said...

Slim Jim's are those little "meat" sticks.... kind of like beef jerky. :) Good stuff!!!