Sunday, February 4, 2007

The good ol' Boll Weevil

On my photography board we always do something called "26 things" each month. We all try to capture a picture of each item on the list of 26 things. This month, two of the items were "sign" and "monument" so I decided what better monument to photograph than the Boll Weevil Monument in Enterprise! I ventured out there today on a quiet Sunday afternoon on Main Street and snapped a few shots of the monument. :)

This is the small town where I grew up!





ok, wait- you say you need your daily dose of Hannah cuteness? Well, ok. Here's a pic I took of her the other day in her little Scottie doggie outfit. ;) (this also qualified for #14 on the 26 things list- COLOR!)

1 comment:

Jaidean said...

That outfit is so cute!

btw...You've been tagged!

Post six weird things about yourself. Link back to my blog :)