Wednesday, March 28, 2007

4 things

I've been tagged by Jaidean

Things you may not have known ….or cared to know for that matter.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Hardees
- Cocktail Waitress
- Wal-Mart Photo Lab
- Power Team for the Birmingham Barons baseball team :)

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- French Kiss
- You've Got Mail
- Love Actually (it used to come on ALL the time)

Four Places I have lived:
- Panama City, Florida
- Enterprise, Alabama
- Santa Cruz, Bolivia (for a month)
- Troy, Alabama (college)

Four favorite Bands/Singers:
- Nickelback
- Norah Jones
- gotta say I'm really liking Carrie Underwood right now....
I'm with Jaidean- Is it sad that I can't even come up with another one? I prefer to listen to a variety of music than just CD's of one singer...

Four Loves of Your Life:
-Hannah
-Chad
-My doggie Keely
-My family

Four Most Memorable Moments:
-Riding down the strip at PCB with my mom listening to music!
-Getting Married
-The day Hannah was born
-Looking out of my window in my apartment in Spain for the last time before leaving- absolutely beautiful view.

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
-Pizza
-chocolate
-filet mignon with a sweet potato....mmm
-chicken fingers

Four Places I’d rather be right now:
-sleeping
-playing with Hannah
-taking pictures
-somewhere in the Caribbean relaxing by the crystal blue water....

Now I'm tagging Stacey and Sandra!

No comments: