Tuesday, August 19, 2008

10 on Tuesday!

1. Potty training has been getting a little better with Hannah. She even wore her big girl panties out to dinner and to the store last night with major success. Since she did so well- we let her pick out a new pair of Little Mermaid ones! When we got home, I hear “uh oh, momma!” and I go in the living room where Hannah tells me as she’s looking down- “pee pee on carpet. Uh oh” and I look down and see a nice puddle underneath her. At least we’re making SOME progress…

2. She loves to watch “car-chuns” aka cartoons.

3. I am getting excited about our trip to the beach for Labor Day weekend! I’m sure Chad is dreading it more and more. :)

4. Today is my great-grandaddy’s birthday and my niece, Carlee’s, birthday! Everyone wish them a happy birthday!

5. My sister-in-law just got engaged and is getting married on October 10th. Guess who is the photographer?! (and flower girl! No- not me! Hannah!)

6. I took Hannah to Outdoor World on Sunday while I was waiting for my client and she loved to watch the fish in the huge aquarium. Especially the fish-cats. She had to tell her dad alllll about the fish-cats at the “fish store”! :) (catfish, hee hee)

7. I am sooo excited about my holiday sessions coming up! It is going to be so. much. fun!!!! (If you haven’t booked yet- I still have a few spaces available!)

8. I have been sucked in to the “Twilight” books thanks to my Vegas trip girls! I’m obviously a VERY slow reader as some of them are already on to book #3 and I’m still not half way through with the first one! If only I had a couple of more hours in my day…

9. Did I mention I’m super excited about the holiday mini sessions?!!! Can’t wait!!!

10. Hannah had her first picnic last week! What’s better than a picnic dressed as a princess and eating PIZZA with your best friend?!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Love the picnic picture! Potty training seems to be going about the same for us. Her new room is so cute too :)

Laura Brett said...

Love this picture! Great lighting and color! ++L
www.laurabrettphotography.com