Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hannah's first dance class!

I must admit- I've been looking forward to this day since..... well, since I was in dance class myself growing up. (Did you know I was a dancer? Yep- I took ballet, tap, jazz, clogging.... oh yes. I was awesome- lol) I always dreamed of the day I'd get to take my own little girl for her first ballet class. That day was today! It was so much fun getting her ready and dressed in her pretty little leotard and her ballet shoes (oh, and her tights that she calls ballet socks!) :)

I was about to get some pics of her before we left when she decided to throw one of those famous "I'm two" fits. Yep, this is the best shot I got before we left. Silly girl! She was ok as soon as I said we were getting in the car to go to class!



She waited patiently in the lobby as we waited for her class to begin. She just sat and watched all the other ballerinas walking around.... I think she was already dancing her lead role in the Nutcracker ballet in her head.... :)


The class was for 2.5-4 year olds but Hannah was the youngest by far. The others were at least 3-4 years old but she really tried to keep up!


I just love, love, LOVE this one.... look at that sweet face! They were pretending to be princesses who were going to sleep...


As soon as we got home, she had to put on a mini-recital in the driveway to showcase all she learned today!



My prima ballerina!

3 comments:

Tina said...

So cute! That first photo is priceless!

Mandy Go said...

Oh wow! I love the second photo. Goodness, Miss Hannah sure is growing up up up!

Caits said...

hahaha The first photo made me scared...but she totally ended up liking it!

I too dream of this day:)